Theocracy of Kai-Rang forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theocracy of Kai-Rang forum

Imaginary Space Dragon Religion Since 2006

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kai-Xyn Returns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solarix
Rune Master
Solarix

Theocracy Career
Titles: Runic Guardian of Koo-Rir | Dragon Slayer

Kai-Xyn Returns Empty
PostSubject: Kai-Xyn Returns   Kai-Xyn Returns EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:17 pm

So, while there was always a basic idea behind the Kai-Xyn Hegemony, it was never worked out very well.
This thread can be used to suggest lore and also write some stories regarding this.

To be clear: The Hegemony and Theocracy are not open enemies at this point in time, but there is a certain tension between them, and shots may be fired between the two groups.
Back to top Go down
https://kairang.forumactie.com
Xeniz

Kai-Xyn Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai-Xyn Returns   Kai-Xyn Returns EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:20 pm

Examining the current list of Patriarchs, it seems....slim. I imagine there are Patriarchs we haven't seen nor heard of before.

One that popped to my mind immediately is the Patriarch of Pestilence/Disease.
Back to top Go down
Solarix
Rune Master
Solarix

Theocracy Career
Titles: Runic Guardian of Koo-Rir | Dragon Slayer

Kai-Xyn Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai-Xyn Returns   Kai-Xyn Returns EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:31 pm

Xeniz wrote:
Examining the current list of Patriarchs, it seems....slim. I imagine there are Patriarchs we haven't seen nor heard of before.

One that popped to my mind immediately is the Patriarch of Pestilence/Disease.

There are 8 Patriarchs.
Half as many as there are Matriarchs in the Theocracy.

I'm not looking to re-create a full-size version of the Theocracy here with the Hegemony Razz

Pestilence would already fall into the category of the Patriarch Dragon of Death.
No, the Patriarchs have a specific theme already. They are Chaotic, but not evil. Pestilence would be more into the realm of suffering, and that would be evil.

Every Patriarch Aspect there is now, is not neccesarily evil. They CAN be, but it depends on how you look at them. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://kairang.forumactie.com
Xeniz

Kai-Xyn Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai-Xyn Returns   Kai-Xyn Returns EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:37 pm

Ah ok then. Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Camille1

Camille1

Theocracy Career
Titles: Guardian of Koo-Chippujana | Dragon Slayer | Templar | Pilgrim

Kai-Xyn Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai-Xyn Returns   Kai-Xyn Returns EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 9:55 am

As surely should have been foreseen, the irresponsible actions of the Temple of Kai-Xyn have proven seriously detrimental to the Temple of Kai Rang in that it is now far more difficult to complete pilgrimages.

I suggest that worshippers of Kai Xyn be declared heretics, thrown out root and branch from the Temple of Kai Rang [and this forum] and that the true followers of the Temple of Kai Rang distance themselves from the despicable actions (and equally despicable members) of the Temple of Kai-Xyn as much as is possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kai-Xyn Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai-Xyn Returns   Kai-Xyn Returns Empty

Back to top Go down

Kai-Xyn Returns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theocracy of Kai-Rang forum :: Theocracy Antechambers :: Hall of Gatherings-
Jump to: